Teacher , singer, a musicologist , european certified music therapist , professor in music therapy.
Fields of expertise:
- Cognitive Music Therapy in Specific Learning Disorders
- Rhythmic Sound Exercises for Enhancement of Attention and Memory
- Songwriting Sessions for the Enhancement of Expressiveness
- Together with Leano Citeroni and Emanuele Irenei, she is the creator and trainer of the M.E.D. (Documented Ecodialogic Music Therapy).
- Inclusive and Rehabilitative Music Therapy
- Specific Protocols of Music Therapy for the Children’s Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Therapeutic use of the Voice
- Vocal Music Therapy
- University of Art, Music and Performing Arts (DAMS), graduated with a thesis on field research in ethnomusicology evaluated with the highest score
- European’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Music Therapy